A healthy and relaxing addition to your workout
All Nautilus Gym memberships provide you access to the sauna. Going to the sauna has been proven to have many health benefits including:
- Helps reduce stress and tension
- Improves blood circulation by raising body temperature and heart rate
- Reduces joint aches and pains
- Opens skin pores and helps the body to remove harmful toxins
- Combined with exfoliation, removes dead skin
- Helps with shoulder and neck pain
- Helps with mild frostbite
- Increases metabolism
- Accelerates muscle recovery after sports performance
- Promotes better sleep quality
- Increases energy levels
The basics of sauna
- Leave your clothes in the dressing room. It is also recommended to reserve clean clothes for after the sauna.
- Take a shower before entering the sauna.
- Enter the sauna and sit on the boards. It is recommended to use a sanitary cloth to keep the boards clean for longer.
- Throw water on the stove to increase the humidity of the sauna. The recommended sauna temperature is +55-85 °C.
- After the sauna, wash yourself in the shower.
- Use a towel to dry yourself.
- Before getting dressed, make sure to cool down long enough so that you won’t get sweaty.
- Finally, drink something refreshing to rehydrate yourself.